Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port length question


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know the are so many calculators around for calculating port length. And I have also heard people using a general rule of 12 - 16 sq inches per cube.. Now here is my example and want advice on which length is correct for 35 hz. I have got 5.47 cu ft internal volume, 4.5 inches port width and 14.5 inches port height.. What length do I use for 35hz??

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...