Second Skin Audio

(4) SA-12s into my trunk??? or am I stuck with my two?

I remember seeing a red mustang on youtube with just that. he switched to a pair of 18s (i think they were DC audio) in the rear seat area and had amps in trunk. appeared to be pretty loud and flexxy. i have to keep the rear seats. i have 4 kids and sometimes i got to take them around in it. well 2 or 3 or them anyways haha. cant fit them all in my tacoma or my old camaro either but they all do fit in my hemi durango. . the wife too!

funny thing is, i drive most of the time without the kids and my rear seats both folded down, but my wife may give me hell if i dont have the rear seats accessible. unless i get yet another vehicle besides the durango to shuttle the family to school or what ever, i for the time being have to utilize the trunk space only for the tunes.

"What?....I can't hear you..." 2000 Ford Mustang ________________________________________________________________________________________ Current bass: -(1) Soundstream RUB 2500.1D Amplifier -(2) 12" Sundown Audio Sa12 Subwoofers dvc 4 ohm -3.8 cu.ft ported enclosure tuned to 34hz -250amp high output alternator -(2) XS Power Batteries / 1/0 gauge Execution Audio cable/ 8 ga speaker cable 250amp circuit breakers/ big 3 upgrade/ Audio Control Epic 160 not yet installed.

Wall, the rear seats in any 2 door are pointless

The rear seat area is where you mount amps in a Mustang LOL, when the whole trunk is a box.

I was thinking the other way around, rear seats for the box and subs while the trunk houses all the amps and any processors.
No most cars dont put there boxes in the back seat. Imo it sounds like ass and not as loud as it could with proper subs in a proper boxnin a trunk. Imo the only reasion you should not put subs in your trunk is if you wall it. Then yiu use the trunk for amps and batts and all that.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived