thinking of getting my mitsubishi mighty max bagged.

Go to photobucket and create an account,then copy and paste the img code in a replay here.

And like I said in the other post dude, just give em some time. It might take a while, but perfection takes time. Id much rather have a shop take 2-3 months on one end of the vehicle to get it right the first time, then have a shop do it in 2-3 weeks and have to go get it redone.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

Yeah ill make an account and yeah i know what u mean but this guy makes up alot of excuses. And just yesterday i spoke to a guy a know with a bagged s10 dont apperently they built at that shop and honestly to me it looked like crap. That guy adviced me that the shop was no good. I shouldve made my research i guess.

We all make mistakes man, if it were me and I really wanted to take it somewhere else, I would go and ask for my money back, and if they dont ablige get the law enforcement involved.

Yeah man hopefully no work has been started on the truck as for any cutting and stuff . Yeah i will because he has made excuses and in my invoice there isnt any thing saying nothing about refunds or anything so hopefully it runs smooth. I posted pix of the truck in the other post. Thanks lotsOroom for all the advice man i appreciate alll the info i can get.

Its all good man, if it comes down to it, you could always pick up a decent welder and build it yourself. There is no other feeling better than building your car yourself.

I saw the pics, its pretty sweet, the mightymax has always been one of my favorite mini trucks.

Even if they have started work on it, you have the right to stop it at any time.

When it comes down to it, its your money, and your truck.

Archived