thinking of getting my mitsubishi mighty max bagged.

I've had bagged rides before. I ended up having a friend do it, and he did a great job, so I got lucky and never had issues.

BUT, be careful. This guy had a ton of experience and was a legit friend, so I got a helluva deal. Not everyone gets so lucky. I highly recommend going the shop route.

In CA... I don't know if Aaron Iha and Bio Customs are still around... but they're well worth it.

Just curious though, what price makes it "too much" for you? It's all relative to your budget.

I see that is lucky man and well the thing is i got prices ranging from 1300-1800 just for the front. Im just curious if thats alot to pay. I dont mind paying 1500 for a professional job. The shop charging 1800 said because my truck is on 20" amd they supposedly need to relocate stuff in the front.

• 2 weeks later...

If you plan on running a 20" wheel, you will have to relocate alot of crap, go into your engine bay and measure out 30" and look at how much stuff is in the way, thats not even counting the turning radius needed for the wheel, so I would say $1,800 is a damn good deal for the front.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

If you plan on running a 20" wheel, you will have to relocate alot of crap, go into your engine bay and measure out 30" and look at how much stuff is in the way, thats not even counting the turning radius needed for the wheel, so I would say $1,800 is a damn good deal for the front.

Agreed

And imistm2 I had 4 Viair 380s on an 8gallon tank, custom bridge, etc. Glassed arcade buttons as my switched in the console. I wouldn't be a good judgement of cost man, I overdid it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well hell dude, post some pics!!!!

A manifold should be fine, its just easier to hook one of those up I believe, ive never bagged a vehicle, but ive slammed them enough.lol

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

Archived