Blockburner Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 I have a 2008 Cadillac Escalade with 4 captains chairs. I have removed the third row and my box now resides in its place. My batteries will be directly in front of the box and behind the second row. "no wall". I have been searching forums trying to get ideas about how to do a amp rack "armrest" of sorts. My question to you members is this....Would you point me in the direction of some build logs that might have ideas along the lines that i'm looking for? Team Deadly Hertz Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER
slamingsuburban Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 big hoss has one i think its labled 158. somthing at like 25 hz
slamingsuburban Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 its just all thread with some spacers and nuts i belive they are ruber spacers for the vibrations
Blockburner Posted January 25, 2014 Author Report Posted January 25, 2014 Yeah I have seen big hoss's. That is not the way I am looking to do mine. My rack will consist of multiple amp sizes. 2 surf boards and two smaller amps Team Deadly Hertz Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER
slamingsuburban Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 cant think of any off the top of my head with that layout cold put them vertical with ether the small amps on the sides toward the chairs or the other way around and make a plexiglass lighted armrest so you can see them
Blockburner Posted January 25, 2014 Author Report Posted January 25, 2014 Bump! I am still hoping someone can give me some ideas Team Deadly Hertz Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.