Sonic Electronix

gm has several harnesses out you might of gotten the wrong one as far as the fuses there should be a fuse box near the battery for constant power it is under a black plastic cover if you have the owners manual check it out. that plug should work they only plug in one way make sure you try each plug in in every hole if they dont fit then turn around and try again also do you only have front stock speaker locations there should be a third big plug with a brown a yellow and a light blue and a dark blue wires for the rears unless theres no rears

Naw I got the wrong harness cause these plugs dont work with this harness at all...there are speaker cut outs for the back but no speakers. There were only speakers for the front which are no longer needed since I FB the dash board and shaved the speaker grills.

Good thing I didnt leave the HU in there I was caught slippin last night since someone decided to pop my door open. They didnt get anything cause there was nothing to take anyways...Must have just seen me out side working on something and figured I got HU in there....Im sure they will be back though and I got something for they ass too.

you got the right harnes u just gotta play around with the plugs, i put one in my bro in laws blazer, all 3 of those plug into that black thing and the yellow wire plugs into the black thing with the brown and orange wire comein out of it, they will only go in there one way so u cant rly mess it up, then match up the wires with the hu's wireing harness and presto, and yes u got the right harness

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Naw I definitely got the wrong harness...All three plugs should fit in there and they don't they should all fit in there vertically which they dont cause the harness I got is too small and the factory plugs are wider. They fit in there the other way but they dont plug in at all and if they did there still wouldn't be room for the other plugs....I would have like to get this done myself but seems thats not gonna happen. I'm gonna sell this one and buy a new one and have an shop install it for me I guess.