Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help with new box


Jerid

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am new to box building and looking for some help in designing my new one. If anyone has any advice or any designs I would greatly appreciate it. I will be running 4 re sx pro 12s. In a chevy avalanche. I am looking for hard hitting bass and would like to be able to hit the lows. My max dimensions are 19" height 49" width and 32" depth. The subs need to fire into the cab of the truck. I would like to have 2 subs in the passenger side chamber and 2 in the drivers side chamber with a central port. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2855 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...