Jump to content

Mids and highs for escape


Ddescape15

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been searching the market for mids and also highs to keep up with my subs. I'm looking at getting 4 6.5" for the doors and a couple tweeters. I've looked at dd & ct sounds & crecendo.. But I've only heard the 8" crecendos not the 6.5s. I was wondering if anyone has experience or has heard any of the other companies.

The mids/highs will be ran off a Rockford t1500.2.

I hope this isn't a vs thread..the only reason I threw ct sounds in there is because I saw a classified for 40$ on the ct sounds.. But like I said I've never heard them.. All in all I'm looking for pretty much any mids/highs that will keep up with 2 dd9515s.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...