GueroZ28 Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 my dad has a badass sony radio with multiple rca connections so I can connect another amp to the mids and highs. but I have no idea how to really set the mids and highs on that radio. on my current radio I have, Lows; 0 Mid; 4 Hi; 10 but on my dads radio I cant set it up that way as easy as my radio but my radio only has 1 rca connection but the equalizer has a bunch of rca connections and of course you can control everything on there. so if I don't need his radio I don't want to buy it from him. I only want one or the other not both if not necessary. the equalizer is and 8 volt db drive thank any other info would be great
ojm214 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 I think you mean processor not equalizer. Equalizer is a bass enhancer and processor is to control your multiple amps.
ojm214 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Sorry I read that wrong. I'm way off. I confused equalizer with epicenter for a moment. Sorry about that
GueroZ28 Posted February 9, 2014 Author Report Posted February 9, 2014 I think you mean processor not equalizer. Equalizer is a bass enhancer and processor is to control your multiple amps. Well that is pretty much what it is to control the amps..
GueroZ28 Posted February 9, 2014 Author Report Posted February 9, 2014 I think you mean processor not equalizer. Equalizer is a bass enhancer and processor is to control your multiple amps. Well that is pretty much what it is to control the amps..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.