Free 88 S-10 Blazer

Well if Justin is gonna go down and get it thats cool with me. I wouldn't be down that way until April 5th and I still need to line things up on this end.

dont look like it.. my dad is still kinda pissed at me for taking the truck to fresno to get the speaker boxes.. since all i did was ask if i could borrow the truck for a bit.. and i flew down and called on my way home.. :) so.. unless something changes i am out...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

lol its all good i didnt think giving a vehicle away would be such a pain in tha ass oh well guess i better find a home some where guess i will try craigslist

:lol: selling or giving a car away isn't easy bro. We'll see if you still got it when we come down and if I get everything lined up on this end. Put it up on Craigslist and see if anyone bites. I was checking my area for those blazers and they are getting fewer and fewer. LOL I have two in front of my house right now actually LOL

lol i hear ya i bet if it was an astro van with multiple subs and amps it would be gone in a heart beat

all i can put into the blazer is my wife and kids and i know no body wants a naggin women and screaming kids

would def break the tl meter

Archived