Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

BASS>Golf

heheh

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

On a side not, this is something I think I may work on in awhile

Its somewhat like WickedOne box I guess, I was bored the last 20 mins, and came up with this would fit perfectly in the back of the Denali too

Could be an expensive acrylic window http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

tuning that low below the subs Fs could possibly hurt the woofer

Me personally, I do stuff like that all the time, but only a few Hz higher or lower than FS never went beyond 10hz difference, but I have heard a sub with a higher Fs on atline with a lower tuning, and it got lots of cone floppyness

sundown.jpg

I will be back in a few, dog needs a walk

sundown.jpg

I do a straight line, from point to point, then measure the middle- blue dot

measure out how far I want to go using the tape measure, mark it, then I do the ARC, then erase the straight line

sundown.jpg

I can't figure out how to import a paint thingy here, so my box is 46" wide, 18.75" front to back external with an 8.25" port opening 11.5" tall. I think it comes out to be 35.6 Hz if you can sketch it up thats kool if not no biggie, just wanna see if its right.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

On a side not, this is something I think I may work on in awhile

Its somewhat like WickedOne box I guess, I was bored the last 20 mins, and came up with this would fit perfectly in the back of the Denali too

Could be an expensive acrylic window http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the wicked one is just a front loading horn. I'm not sure how your design would work though...the path length looks short

Archived