09 Chevy Impala Lt Build,Crescendo audio,Phoenix gold,SHCA

• 2 weeks later...

So I have some good news and some bad news lets start with the bad news I am still waiting on my amp to be repaired by crescendo. So I just ordered another 1100.4 two of the channels was not working.

.I also have a bad wiring some were or the speaker is bad or getting grounded out. when I was doing the big3 one of the wire hit the pulley and there is a small hole causing the belt to go bad. The good I have a singer alternator on the way .

Good news time found the problem was not with the 1100.4 it was due to one of the jack in the head unit being bad.

I also found the problem in the front right speaker it was getting grounded out on the door frame causing the amp to make buzzing noise.

I also got a new pulley just waiting on the singer 275 amp alternator to get here so they can be installed at the same time.

Pics are on the way

• 3 weeks later...

How do you like the alternator?

I havent really had a chance to try the alternator out because the car has been parked for the last two weeks.

But with the ac on and the system playing i drope to 13.8 volts maybe by this weekend i will try it out after i get every thing tweeked and dialed in.

Archived