Sundown Audio

Looking for an amp to power new setup.

Kprice89

When you get it let me know what you think of it.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Ok so I have been doing nothing but looking and searching for an amp. But I have been running all sorts of different ideas in my head. These sx 18's are recommended for 1000rms but could i run them at 2000rms each and be safe? Or should i stick to around 1500-1700rms each? I just want to run the most power to them while staying in a halfway safe area. I have been thinking of getting the saz3500 which is over my original budget but that is fine i will just have to save a little more. I'm not afraid to pay so i can play just means the build will take a little longer. And these are the dual 4 voice coils so i want to run at 1 ohm. Anyone know of any other good 3500@1ohm rms amps?

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Archived