Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright

I have a Clarion VRX745VD in my car 2004 model

Question is

Can I use the Direct C-net I-pod cable on my 745 and get the Direct Ipod Connect with the wheel etc on the screen like on my Clarion VRX765VD.

I bought the POS Clarion EA1251 Ipod Module for my 745 but you have to create stupid folders etc and that’s the cable that they all use and use with the 755-765-775 etc etc

The 755(2005 Model) came out with the Direct I-pod feat and was wondering was it a hidden feat in the 745 and if I just connect the C-net plug will everything work(745-755 look the same)

I want to get some more info on this before I go and have to take the dash all apart and see it doesn't work

thanks

Moving where the Money Trees are

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...