Sundown Audio

best sundown subs to play loud rather than low

someone said problems with my mid speakers..trust me those rcf speakers are extremely loud. car audio speaker wouldnt sound as loud

in my country we use alot of pro audio for our mids such as rcf.. bnc.. bemya.. faital pro..etc because we can play music extremely loud anywhere

Separate boxes arent good, put them in a shared airspace box with enough port area, which is more then 30sq inches per subwoofer.

The mids are useless for midbass unless you have them in a ported enclosure in your doors.

Because the midrange is so overpowering youll need a lot of midbass to balance it out, which isn't possible without porting the pro audio speakers. They are designed to work in ported enclosures.

You havent specified any equipment you have and didnt list your goals, nor posted pictures of what you have. It's harding understanding what you need.

You have the speakers mounted outside the car? Does that mean you want the same with the bass? So loud outside the vehicle, it's not for your own incar sound experience?

Also answering questions that have been asked will help you out too.

the mids is perfect u know

its in compact reflect boxes and the midbass from those rcf are amazing

bass would be in trunk however i would like a box that would play the sundown louddd rather than jus low