Jump to content

Amp tuning question for mids and high


loud_bagger06

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well first let me say hello all.

I own a 2006 Harley Road King that I am building a stereo for. I have a fairing with 4 5.25 focal access in it. I also have saddlebag lids with 4 6x9 focal access in those. I am planning on putting a Fosgate R400-4D on them and wire speakers down to 2 ohms. My question I guess would be I want to keep the 6x9s for mids to lows and run the 5.25 for mids to highs what should i be tuning the crossovers to for the front and rears?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...