Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need to know coil size


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am thinking about building a custom either 8 or 10 out of an old 2006 model Kicker L5 motor. I need to know what size the voice coil is so I can order parts for the woofer

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...