Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, so I'm a senior at Kingsley-Pierson and in my Composition class we're doing this I-Search paper and the topic of my paper is Car Audio. I'm supposed to interview five to ten people that're in the car audio business in some way. So what I'm really asking is if there's anybody on here that works for an audio shop as an installer, or anything along those lines that would be willing to answer 15 questions for me? If you could, please pm me and I can send you the answers back. Thanks a lot, and I hope to hear from a few of you soon.

-Chad

2006 Monte Carlo

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 SSA ZCON 12's

5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz

Soundqubed 3500.1

PAC LC-1

Singer 320 Amp Alt

XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk

Super Start AGM Under Hood

80ft+ Sky High 1/0

40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener

Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids

Soundqubed Super Tweeters

Alpine 1" Tweeters

Alpine MRP-F300

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...