Second Skin Audio

rockford fosgate hx2

MACnonsence6

just picked up an hx2 15 traded 2 kicker comp 10s for it i was thinking about selling it but theres silicone where the guy put a dent on the cone so im not sure what its value would be atm. i was conteplating just re building it but im not sure if i would gain anything from a re sale point in doing that. looking for thoughts and opinions on something like this

2i03faw.jpg

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

If I were you, I'd just build a home system with it.

They're really good SQ subs IMO

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

trying to get something out of it to contribute to a 6-7k amp fund just not sure what to price it at. i can rebuild it for $100 all new stuff keeping the same oldschool look atm i have it and a couple other subs on caco in need of 4 runs of skyhigh 2/0 so trying to get rid of a few things to acomplish that

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived