MACnonsence6 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 just picked up an hx2 15 traded 2 kicker comp 10s for it i was thinking about selling it but theres silicone where the guy put a dent on the cone so im not sure what its value would be atm. i was conteplating just re building it but im not sure if i would gain anything from a re sale point in doing that. looking for thoughts and opinions on something like this I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
Seymore Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 If I were you, I'd just build a home system with it.They're really good SQ subs IMO 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
MACnonsence6 Posted February 27, 2014 Author Report Posted February 27, 2014 trying to get something out of it to contribute to a 6-7k amp fund just not sure what to price it at. i can rebuild it for $100 all new stuff keeping the same oldschool look atm i have it and a couple other subs on caco in need of 4 runs of skyhigh 2/0 so trying to get rid of a few things to acomplish that I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.