need advice about a shop.

So i took my truck to a shop to get bagged in the front..its been almost a week an a half and havent done anything..how can i go about and get my money back? I left a 1,200 deposit im tired of their excuses. Any suggestions or a shop that can do the work im located in fresno, ca.

Its going to take longer than a week bro.

Did they give you an estimated date of completion?

They most likely have other projects ahead of yours, rhey arent going to push all other clients projects back and put yours straight ahead.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

He had told me once spindles arrived about 3 days. Funny thing is he said he had gotten over. Night shipping which was on a tuesday n i went on a friday and still no parts..yet he asked me what color control i want. To me he hasnt ordered crap.. plus another thing i told him to see if i needed new ball joints and he never got bak to me i was gonna purchase them myself and take them to him.

Inagged the front end of my truck in a day. I had the help of a buddy whos done it before but other then that i didnt know what i was doing.

Its a shop, they have other stuff going on. A week really isnt that long.

Id rather wait 2+ weeks for a great job then a week for a rushed job.

What truck, what all is being done? Using stock control arms or?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Fox_racing4 its a mightymax and its just getting the front bagged and yes there using the stock control arms pie cutting them.

Zapco209 well im starting to hear alot of bad stuff about the shop now that i startes askin the local mini truckera here but im givin the shop a benefit of doubt.

And well i dont mind waiting im all about that what bothers me is that i dont like to play cat n mouse with the owner atleast if he was straight forward with me instead of telling me that with the spindles in itll take 3 days one for cutting and welding another for th plumbing and the third for tubbing it to tuck 20" .

Archived