Second Skin Audio

New Rockford P3

nah i probably wont until i want a new sub again

gotta love that best buy warranty best 24 dollars i could spend

but to be honest i have my eq frequency at 80hz and L-Pass pretty much all the way down and it sounds ok but i just worked on the amp for like 10 min but is that ok settings or should i change it

...im such a noob but everyone starts somewhere

Edited by .Supra.

nah i probably wont until i want a new sub again

gotta love that best buy warranty best 24 dollars i could spend

how does the warranty process work ? do they check your ID or do you just need a recipt?

my buddy that work there got me 2 type-r's with the 4 year warranty and i want to blow em up :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

how does the warranty process work ? do they check your ID or do you just need a recipt?

my buddy that work there got me 2 type-r's with the 4 year warranty and i want to blow em up :)

you have a recipt and they look at it then they ask what happen to the speaker and i said it just started sounding bad and then the installers saw the cone being ripped from the coil and they were supprised and i went along with it and said i had the gains and everything down pretty low and dont know why it

they will check to see if it makes sounds and will check to see if the coil is blown by checking the independence

so basically i just make it look like it was a defect so they dont get curious

but you pay 24dollars everytime you replace your sub because you have to buy a new warranty everytime that is if you want which you do

only downside with best buy is there prices are ridiculous

Edited by .Supra.

If your gain is set at 3/4's turn it down to less than half. Start at about 1/3 to begin with and turn it up to the volume you listen to it at. If it's not clipping with the bass boost about 1/2 way, then it should be fine. It sounds like you need to play it a lower volumes to "break in" the sub first then push it to see what it can do. I've had the P3's and they sound great after being "broke in"- I've also had the cones seperate from the voice coil.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680