PA and MD SPL Comps

arcwcb

Hey everybody, I moved to Harrisburg, PA about 2 years ago from Kansas City, MO and I've decided to get back in to competing for fun. Back home, I went to the Midwest SPL events, but I can't find what organization has events in the Harrisburg/Philly/Baltimore area. Any help or recommendations are much appreciated. I'm just doing it for fun, so they don't have to be huge events. Thanks!

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

It's is an Import face off in Crofton, Maryland on 3/30/14. it's a 2x USACI event.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160320-maryland-shows-and-competitions/

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Hey everybody, I moved to Harrisburg, PA about 2 years ago from Kansas City, MO and I've decided to get back in to competing for fun. Back home, I went to the Midwest SPL events, but I can't find what organization has events in the Harrisburg/Philly/Baltimore area. Any help or recommendations are much appreciated. I'm just doing it for fun, so they don't have to be huge events. Thanks!

Sup guy. Aren't you the dude I bought the XP3000 from in PA last year? Anyways, if you can make it out to the Crofton show, you should go!

Archived