Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DD 9515 Box and amp suggestions


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys what do you think is the best enclosure volume and rms for a single dd 9515. I want a daily setup but someting that can ofcourse do a little competition once in a while. I'm planning to put it up in a VW Polo 4-door hatchback. Boot space is 33 x 16 x 30 (W x D x H). Wanna know whats best for cabin gain and planning on using a 10-inch aero port. Thanks

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...