Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

T3 Audio 15" Sub Question


Skylined

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello, I've tried searching the site and even other sites about information regarding a T3 Audio 15"subwoofer model T2000-15d.


Their website recently came back online and you can get some T/S parameters from the site but what I really want to know is the frequency range of the sub.


I am using a AudioControl 6XS crossover together with a AudioControl Epicenter

90 Hz 24dB Octave Crossover Frequency Module for the Sub

30 Hz 18db Octave PFM Modules on both AudioControl Units


This would give me a response of 30-90Hz.


The question is, how low/high can I go before damaging the sub?

I know the Fs is 30Hz but isn't this figure calculated with the sub performing in free air rather than an ported enclosure?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2853 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...