Jump to content

4 ohm or 8 ohm


youngbass98

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a ct sounds 125.4 and I plan on getting 2 crescendo pwx 6.5s one for each front door but I dont want to over power and blow them so should I get 8 ohm and expect around 70 watts or 4 ohm and just turn down the gain. What do you guys think

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

Maybe set your gain lower, like -5db over loop.

Impossible to tell how much power it will do at 8ohms without a way of measuring it.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

Ok thanks, i think i will go with the 4 ohm

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...