Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DC AUDIO XLM2 18" SUB D 1.4 ohms


Recommended Posts

Posted

hello, I just purchased a dc xlm2 18" d 1.4 off a dc team member, and I also have my d3400 xs power coming, which amp will be fine for this sub, I was looking into the dc audio 2.0k or the crescendo 2500, $ budget is not an issue, just want some opinions, im also getting a 250-275 amp singer alternator for my chevy trailblazer 2006 and im currently building a 6 cubic feet ported box with my brother. any suggestions on the amp needed will be appreciated. .7 ohm stable amps that ive heard of are the saz2500.1d and the dc 2.0k, don't know about the crescendo audio.

" Look a they flicka da wrist "

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2853 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...