Jump to content

RSX Type S HU


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'll be purchasing a 2002 Acura RSX Type S with the factory Bose system. I'm looking at this wire harness from Sonic Electronix

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12492_Metra-70-1725.html

The harness has 4 RCA plugs that I'm assuming connect to the RCA outs on the aftermarket head unit to provide a signal to the factory amplifier. My question is this, could I use a head unit with 2 RCA outputs, front and switchable rear/subwoofer, use a pair of RCA Y style splitters on the front output to provide a signal for both the front and rear speakers, leaving the subwoofer channel open for my subwoofer amp.

Y Style splitter I'm referring to

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/90/00/40/0007900040326_500X500.jpg

Any help is appriciated, thanks!

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1387 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...