coronaflyest Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I've haven't been into car audio for a while. I just started buying a few amps and speakers for my build. I'm planing on getting a SMD CC-1 to set my frequency. In the past I had 4 Beyma 8Mi100 and 2 CP22 Beyma tweeters and 2 12 inch kickers for base, a clarion crossover and just set it to the point of how I liked it. I'd blow speakers and tweeters all the time. This was back in 2005, I currently have (not installed) 2 Beyma 6MI100, 2 Beyma 8PROMI and 2 10 inch EV's. I just placed the order for the amps, subs and tweeters. But I'm not sure what I'm going to use as a crossover, I was looking into the rockford 3sixty3 but I'm not sure. My goal is not to blow beymas and tweeter and I know from expirence they can blow really easy. I do have the money for my entire setup but not to replace stuff if I start blowing them. If anyone can please share any info as what frequcy should I tune the Beyma's to where they will last, and the point that I dont have to keep buying diaphrams for beyma tweeters.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.