milje2010 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 I have one HP platform 3 12 on the way here now just to see if I like it; which I know I will... But what would someone suggest for net volume and port for two of these sexy beasts? Im going for output and something thats gonna move some air. I wanna do a trunk build, subs forward port forward and sealed off. It's going in a 2006 Impala. Big ass boat car lol! Ill have a hifonics zeus 3200.1 on them for now untill I get a BC5500
Codymac88 Posted March 22, 2014 Report Posted March 22, 2014 What is the max width/height/depth you can go with? A 5 inch slot port box tuned to 34hz would bring the 12s to life bro. But your airspace depends on how much trunk room to are willing/able to sacrifice. Lol
Codymac88 Posted March 22, 2014 Report Posted March 22, 2014 If you want to, send me your dimensions and I can design you a box and send you a cut sheet. Just let me know.
Codymac88 Posted March 22, 2014 Report Posted March 22, 2014 Also need to check the MA's recommended airspace
rashawnw Posted March 25, 2014 Report Posted March 25, 2014 I'm looking for a box for 2 12 inch pioneers. Also running a Zeus amp. Def post some info when you start your build cause I'm curious as to what size box I should build for mine.
jarrius Posted March 25, 2014 Report Posted March 25, 2014 First rashawnw don't thread jack that's just wrong to do make your own thread. Secondly guys please post in the correct section. This is about sub boxes if you put it in the subwoofer/enclosure section some one will respond faster and they can help more. Please don't just put everything in general audio when it's about a carrion topic. Mods sorry if I step out of line with this just getting annoying. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
rashawnw Posted March 25, 2014 Report Posted March 25, 2014 Lol your level of animosity over a forum just made me chuckle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.