fichevy18 Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 I have 2 fi sp4 18s and im about to build the box and was wondering do I have to build within the specs witch is 12-16 cubes ported for 2 because I might be a lil limited for space .
EP95 Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 Smallest I'd go would be 11cuft after displacement. That or go sealed, otherwise the port would be have to be tuned insanely high just to make it fit.
fichevy18 Posted March 24, 2014 Author Report Posted March 24, 2014 Yea that's what I figure right now I have a design that's 12.6 cubes after displacement @28.2hz and thanks I appreciate it
BassDoctor Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 If you don't mind, could you post your box specs? I'm always curious to see multi 18" boxes. 04 Honda Accord LX Sedan Kenwood Excelon X998 XS Power D3400 XS Power D1200 Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass 64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier Build to be decided
fichevy18 Posted March 24, 2014 Author Report Posted March 24, 2014 28 length 42 width 26 height and port is 22x5x23 subs up center port forward
BassDoctor Posted March 24, 2014 Report Posted March 24, 2014 Cool cool. Your port seems to be rather small, you may want to make it a bit larger and tune a tad higher to make up for the extra displacement. 04 Honda Accord LX Sedan Kenwood Excelon X998 XS Power D3400 XS Power D1200 Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass 64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier Build to be decided
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.