Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Suggestion

dubya1987

Good Morning/Afternoon SMD memers.

I currently have a 1990 MK2 Golf running 2 x Incriminator Audio DP 12's dual 2ohm off of an Exile Audio 2500.1. I also have the matching Exile Audio 800.4 for mids/tweets, have yet to run it as im still collecting equipment. My current box is tuned to 32hz give or take and is 5.5 cubic feet after displacement. (I'm aware a little small)

I have recently bought another Exile Audio 2500.1 for a deal I just couldn't pass up.

I would say my max dimentions of would be around 37w x 24d x I probably have 30 or so inches to play with. I don't compete and would like a to play the lows well.

Looking at getting DC audio 320amp alt and a few batteries to keep my voltage happy. Will be swapping to mk3 alt as it is serpineine (already have everything for the swap)

So my delema is...

What subs would you all suggest to run off of each 2500.1. I am fairly limited in space as i need to keep my back seat for my pooch and other misc items.

I'm at work right now so my dimentions could be a little off but thats what I can remember off the top of my head.

Any help from all you brilliant forum members would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot everyone

Jamie

Archived