Jump to content

Opinions on this deck?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a BOSS 822UA Double Din, and I'm wondering how the people on this forum feel about this deck. Not the company, the company makes horrible products.

This deck seems to be an oddball though, I kinda like it. Opinions?

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...