Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 x 12" DP in a MK2 Golf Box design please.


dubya1987

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello SMD Forum,

I have right now 2 x Incriminator Audio Death Penelty 12 dual 2s. I was wondeirng if someone could give me a hand designing a box for them.

Power for the subs will be

2 x Exile Audio 2500.1 so one amp on each.

Max dimentions are (this is the entire size of the area in my hatch.

37w x 24D x 22H

I would like to keep it subs and port facing rear, but if subs up port back has to be done or subs up port up that is ok as well.

I am aware I am going to be over powering them and this is why I am asking if someone could give me a hand on box design.

Any help is much appreciated.

Also if there are any bass heads on this forum on Vancouver Island BC Canada, lets hook up I would like to meet some people with common interests.

Thanks

Jamie

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7626 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...