20inBMX Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 I would like to put in a new deck in the hoe along with some new front speakers. Is this going to be complicated?? I have the factory bose system with onstar that I never use. Do I need any special harnesses? I'm just trying to find out how much work I have ahead of me .
m&c caraudio Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 if your not going to use the onstar you could just use a regular gm harness and make shure to connect the remote wire(blue)
jmsonoma03 Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 if your not going to use the onstar you could just use a regular gm harness and make shure to connect the remote wire(blue) they make a adapter for that but it is really expensive you can get a regular gm harness tag remote turn on for factory amp then you will need to tag acc in the ignition harness thick brown wire because 03 and up dont have ign at radio they are data controlled
20inBMX Posted March 16, 2008 Author Report Posted March 16, 2008 I was told that i might have to do some wiring under the front seat at the "fader switch" wtf is that??
jmsonoma03 Posted March 16, 2008 Report Posted March 16, 2008 I was told that i might have to do some wiring under the front seat at the "fader switch" wtf is that?? no fader in that usualy the factory amp is in the factory center console if you ad a amp you would need to bypass it but if you only want to ad a deck you only need to mess with wires behind deck
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.