• 3 weeks later...

got my paper work on monday that shit said i was supposed to leave today :lol: ha ha ha but it looks like ill be leaving in like a month or so

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

yea dude those accord people are in Saudi arabia or Quatar i believe.

And where in Kuwait u supposed to be? Ya know yet? i know ALL the bases

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

yea dude those accord people are in Saudi arabia or Quatar i believe.

And where in Kuwait u supposed to be? Ya know yet? i know ALL the bases

J

well ill tell ya Quatar is the fucking armpit of the fucking world i wouldnt go back there if some one gave me a million bucks ( but there is a "secret army base there but shhhhhhh dont tell any one ) yea i saw some ballers in the middle east ! Ill be on camp Doah =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well ill tell ya Quatar is the fucking armpit of the fucking world i wouldnt go back there if some one gave me a million bucks ( but there is a "secret army base there but shhhhhhh dont tell any one ) yea i saw some ballers in the middle east ! Ill be on camp Doah =)

Doah??

PM me with better details man............I think u got some shit wrong.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

good luck Bro... stay up!

thanks i should be ok theres no fighting going on so thats good my boy is in Iraq right now and theres a securty company that he said he could hook me up with ...........they pay 200k but you can only imagine what youll be doing to earn 200k so im going to stick with the Kuwait job =)

usually same shit as in Kuwait.................ur a civilian..............just keep that in mind

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

Camp Doha is the shizz,

I was in Ali Al Saleem back in 2004/05. We had nothing in Saleem but Doha had everthing. You will have a great time. What will you be doing there?

Alpine IVA-D310 w/Alpine Blackbird Navigation

Kicker SS upfront

Kicker RS inrear

06zx 650.4

06zx 1500.1

0612''L7 x2

dry cell in the back

4 ga. wiring thoughout

15'' Clarion Drop down monitor/dvd player

Big III

Dream List:

Bigger Alt