My older brother and two of his friend bought an older international school bus for $3000 last summer. we have torn appart the entire inside and re did all of it into a party bus that is kinda like an RV. this summer the out side is getting painted. i have picture of the bus and some of the demolition and the re-build. i do not know how to put pictures on here but i have them on my myspace. www.myspace.com/brentrissman...... any one help me with putting them on here?

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

sounds awesome, like, for the past cupla years, ive been tryin to get a old bus, and make atleast half of it a subs lol

huh? did u say something?

yeah we found one in an Auto and RV mag. and it was about 30 miles from us talked them down to 3 grand and took it home right after that. we have been working on it off and on but its nothing special but it will be pretty bad ass when we are done. we are from a little hick town that 80% are farmers so we are taking it to tractor pulls and mud bogs and things like that. i just finished up loading the pics to my space and im going to set my stuff so its not all private.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO