Looking for the best shag upholstery for car interior, best i found so far is some red and black at hobby lobby. about 60x 60 for 13$? but looking for something with more shag then what i find there.

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

What's wrong with shag?

Is this a serious question?

Yeah, give me an explanation other it's "tacky" as to why its bad.

http://bigzfabric.com/

That place should have exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I myself only used a small bit of it. It does shed a little bit, nothing serious. That's expected. It won't shed in chunks or anything.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I myself only used a small bit of it. It does shed a little bit, nothing serious. That's expected. It won't shed in chunks or anything.

right. well for the shed. im talking about with a light pull or what not. some dont at all

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Archived