Jump to content

Someone from Charlotte?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm from São Paulo - Brazil and I'm going on vacation in my sister's home in Charlotte.


Let me know if there is some kind of meeting with people here?


I would love to see and hear the system you ...

Posted

charlotte where lol. and whe you comeing down. there is a big meet next weekend in VA

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

charlotte where lol. and whe you comeing down. there is a big meet next weekend in VA

I think the name here is Providence Park, near the Providence Highway ...
Could you tell me exactly where the address will be meeting next weekend?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 387 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...