mooresound Posted April 20, 2014 Author Report Posted April 20, 2014 This amp has some balls. Much cleaner and stronger than the rubicon. I dont know what dude was getting on about sayin "not a 2500 board"... This thing is loud. Ive never had more the 1000 or so solid watts on a sub in my cars so starting my build i was excited.... after I listened to the rubicon, I was dissapointed.... thought maybe my box was the issue (smaller box 31-32 tuning not the most efficient) or maybe the forward firing subs were an issue or maybe even that the Q's arent that loud (though their efficiency is pretty normal @ 86Db) ....then this amp made me smile http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/robert
mooresound Posted April 21, 2014 Author Report Posted April 21, 2014 some pics: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/robert
John Fassetta Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 Looks like a sick build dude. Hater gonna hate but if that same board was in a soundqubed or sundown case people would be all over it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.