Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need help with a design


UnIbOnGeR

Recommended Posts

Posted

so I got a kicker 15 inch l7 goin in a gmc canyon taking up 1 rear seat these are the max diminsions I got would like to port it lemme know what u guys think 30W 20H the angle is 14 top x 20 bottom for depth these are max dimmenions would like to port tune to 33 if doable any desingers out there or based on dimiensions is it even doable? joex if ur out there I know u got an answer thx for lookin and have a great day

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...