Sundown Audio

Wiring and set up 4 channel amplifiers

evo90

so for example ONLY!!!! a rockford fosgate p400.4 amp you would wire 2 tweeters pos to pos and neg to neg on the front channel right and repeat for the left channel .

then on your mid bass drivers repeat this 2 midbass per channel rear right and left. i use the P400.4 for it ability to set front and rear xover to match . if i have time later i will draw up a simple diagram to show how to .

2 x 4 ohm midbass driver = 2 ohms per channel your amp must be able to handle 2 ohms per channel

Now you are talking!!!

Oky take your time and make please a simple diagram . And how can i know how many, example- tweeters i can add on 1 (four channel amp)? Maybe i want add 10 tweeters on 1 (four channel amp). 10 tweeters on 1 channel , :D .

to know how many you can add you need to learn (OHMs Law of physics ) and what your amp can handle I.E. X amp can handle 2 Ohm load Y amp can handle 1 Ohm and Z amp can handle 0.25 ohm load.

Check HERE the12volt.com

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Here this is what you need. http://www.bcae1.com/spkrmlti.htm If this doesn't make sense to you, there is no diagram we can make for you to under stand. That web page will show you all your options.

truthsayer

Here this is what you need. http://www.bcae1.com/spkrmlti.htm If this doesn't make sense to you, there is no diagram we can make for you to under stand. That web page will show you all your options.

Oky thanks!

Simple_zpsd369d8bc.jpg

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

This will give you a 2 Ohm Load per channel :nuts:

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

Next step will be crossovers.

This case- Only 4 midbass and 4 tweeters using one 4 channel amp!!

How to set aftermarket head unit crossovers using 4 channel amp.?? All head unit crossover points need to be flat (0) or not?

And how to set 4 channel amp crossovers properly, no distortion - Gain, HPF, LPF, BASS EQ?

Talking about frequence, what kind of frequency i need set up each driver(tweeter and midbass) ??

Depends on HU and amp. if the HU has 3 sets of outputs and the amp can be set front/rear .

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

Depends on HU and amp. if the HU has 3 sets of outputs and the amp can be set front/rear .

Oky, example i have Pioneer deh-x7500sd head unit with 3 sets of rca outputs.

Head unit spec:

equalizer recall - Powerful-Natural-Vocal-Custome1-Coustome2 - Flat- Superbass.

equalizer band- 100hz-3.15hz-1.25hz-3.15Khz-8Khz

equalizer level +6 to -6.

Loudness - loudness-LOW, -loudness- MID, -loudnes-HIGHT .

Basbooster.

HPF - cut off frequency - 50hz- 63hz -80hz -100hz -125hz.

24 and 25 page http://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/uploaded_files/Download%20(1).pdf

pioneer.eu/eur/products/archive/DEH-X7500SD/page.html

and Rockford Fosgate R 400-4d, four channel amplifier

sonicelectronix.com/item_34761_Rockford-Fosgate-R400-4D.html

First think, could you explane please how to set this head unit and than Amplifier!!

Archived