Sundown Audio

Wiring and set up 4 channel amplifiers

evo90

All right, i just wondering if some one would like to help me out, i mean would you make a simple diagram for one 4 channel amplifier or two 4 channel amplifier.

How to connect (example):

one or two or four sets of 6.5'' 2- way componet speaker,

One or two or four midbaas or midrange drives,

one or two or four tweeters or super tweeters,

And how to set crossovers (LPF, HPF, BASS EQ and Gain - for daily music.

And last think,what kind of ohm impedance load, frequency response or sensitivity , i need choice for dis drivers.?

Take your time, i am not in rush.

Thanks for ur time i am really appreciate !!!!

First you have to narrow down how many speakers you really are getting and figure what your final ohm load will be and then find an amp that does about the same power rated as the speakers. Example for channel one use 2 4ohm speakers wired in parallel to bring final load to 2 ohms. That way each speaker will see half of whatever the amp is rated at that load example if the amp is rated at 100 watts at 2 ohms each speaker will be fed 50 watts.

First you have to narrow down how many speakers you really are getting and figure what your final ohm load will be and then find an amp that does about the same power rated as the speakers. Example for channel one use 2 4ohm speakers wired in parallel to bring final load to 2 ohms. That way each speaker will see half of whatever the amp is rated at that load example if the amp is rated at 100 watts at 2 ohms each speaker will be fed 50 watts.

I dont know, because maybe today i will getting in only one set (each door) of 6.5'' 2 -way componet speaker and after one month or what ever i will change my mind or will get more money and than i will put in a couple midbass 6.5'' and super tweeters.

Like i sad best way will be when some one make a Simple Diagram!!!

And dont think i am lazy to do somethink or searching, no iam to busy in work and tired as well. Thanks!

I think what evo90 is asking is for a series parallel diagram for running a stable load on a multi speaker setup (I.E. 4 coax on each channel). but like hazestorm23 said you have to know what your setup is going to be. if you plan to add on you will still need to know the (What and ohm load).

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

I think what evo90 is asking is for a series parallel diagram for running a stable load on a multi speaker setup (I.E. 4 coax on each channel). but like hazestorm23 said you have to know what your setup is going to be. if you plan to add on you will still need to know the (What and ohm load).

Exactly, but now my goal is onyl two paris of 6.5'' 2-way componet speakers, 4 ohm, (each midbass and tweeter, each door), and use only one 4 chanel amplifier Or second option one 6.5'' 4 ohm, pro audio midwoofer speaker each door and one ''Dome'' type tweeter 4 ohm each door (i dont know what size) but million dollar question are how to wire dis four 6.5'' 4 ohm midbass and 4 Dome type 4 ohm tweeters ??? maybe i need two 4 channel amplifiers?

And second questio are, wich type of dis two option are better and why?

Like i sad, this build are like budget build.

Just wire them all up to 2 ohm on one amp, you will lose the fader control, or you can run everything at 4 ohm on 2 amps with fader control your choice

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Just wire them all up to 2 ohm on one amp, you will lose the fader control, or you can run everything at 4 ohm on 2 amps with fader control your choice

I have no idea how to wire dis 4 mid bass drivers and 4 tweeters to one four channel amp!!!! Could u please make a diagram or explain more .!?..

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Half diagram i undarstand and another half diagram no, but what ever that diagram!

Like i sad component speaker with crossover are easy to wire, each tweeter and midbass goes to crossover, than from crossover to 4 channel amp example : http://s4.postimg.org/4nvdbso1p/Pair_of_6_5_2_way_speakers1.png

But how can i wire 1 midbass 4 ohm, and 1 tweeter 4 ohm without crossover ?

so for example ONLY!!!! a rockford fosgate p400.4 amp you would wire 2 tweeters pos to pos and neg to neg on the front channel right and repeat for the left channel .

then on your mid bass drivers repeat this 2 midbass per channel rear right and left. i use the P400.4 for it ability to set front and rear xover to match . if i have time later i will draw up a simple diagram to show how to .

2 x 4 ohm midbass driver = 2 ohms per channel your amp must be able to handle 2 ohms per channel

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

Archived