Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Binding posts for sub box


Scalian

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so with help from some great guys here i have a sub box design. I have a single rockford dual 4ohm voice coils that i wired down to 2ohms. The one thing i need to find and buy is binding posts to hook up the speaker wires from the amp. At this time i have a wire from each coil going to the positive and one to the negative. So two positives and two negatives at the binding post. I have them soldered to the posts. I would like to find a post that i can put ring terminals onto the wires and then just tighten them to the post on the inside with a nut. The out side i would like some find of push button or finger screw terminal as i do want the ability to remove the box if i need the passthrough in the trunk for something. I see people use bolts to do this but i dont whant to have to get out tools when i need to remove the box. I have been looking around online and all I have found are the terminals that are little plastic cups. Wondering if anyone has a line on some thta work more like a bolt through the box and quick connect on the outside.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...