Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 95 Toyota pickup ext cab. I'm looking at getting a HDC12 or 15. Leaning towards a 15 because I like 15's.

I dont want to take up the 4th seat but if i have to.. then whatever.

I was also looking at DC subs. Level 4's. I plan on running 1000-1500 RMS in the truck with a ZX1500.1 or a RF1000.1bd

with me and a friend sitting in the back in between us somewhat comfortably i had a maximum of L x W x H

20.5 in x 20.5 in W x 17.5 in

taking up the forth seat instead of sticking the sub in between is a little bigger.

What would you guys recommend as sub/amp? Could i put a 12 or 15 of either brand with a proper box?

I'm lookin for SPL but I want some quality out of it and I like my lows low.

And how much are DC lvl 4's?

Thanks

-.s1n

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 793 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...