Jump to content

2012 Lincoln MkZ stereo upgrade


depejohnson

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking to upgrade the factory stereo in my 2012 MkZ. Car has the Premium stereo, not the THX. I plan to keep the factory head unit. Down the road I will get the JBL MS-8 and most likely install an amp. I am looking for more SQ than anything else. I want to upgrade the factory speakers in all 4 doors to start. Then plan to get the JBL MS-8. And last but not least install 2 8" subs in the rear deck to replace the factory 6x9. I would like to get a good set of 6.5 components for the front doors. May go with components or coax in the rear doors. Would like to stay around $300 for all 4 doors. I want a good sounding system that can get load. Not looking to compete or wake the neighborhood. Any suggestions?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...