Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 4 15 l7s idk if should have sealed box or sell 1 or 2 and have huge ported box for 2? Can barely fit 3 in ported box but it will be 1.34 ohm instead of 1...should be in 3 cf each and had box for 3 designed bit was under 9 cf....

Posted

I personally would put them in 4.5 cubes EACH. They like big boxes. But If I had 4 of them I would sell all 4 and go another route.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...