DC Sound Lab

4th order wall in a hatch advice

Hey everyone. I'm new to posting on the forums but now in need of some solid advice. So I'm planning on building a 4th order wall in my corolla hatch with 4 15 xl's and 4 3.5ks. I've measured up my available space and looks like I have an easy 30 cub if I keep the box square. From memory my space is 1 meter wide x .88 meters high x 1.05 meters deep but I may be a little off. If I flare the front out on the box after the rear struts I can get quite a bit more space but I don't know if that would hurt performance? What I'm really looking for is some advice on where to put the subs and amps and if I should flare the front for more space. I was thinking 8 cub sealed and 16 cub ported before displacement and port or bigger if you think it's a good idea. This will be my first wall and my first 4th order design not bought. I'm a bit confused on what size port I should be looking at and tuning as well. I want it to ground pound while also being able to pull some big numbers at higher hz I have a goal in mind of hoping to hit a 160 bit I understand it may take a lot of trial and error. Any advice would be great as all the guides and info I've been reading is just confusing me more haha.

Thanks