Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Obsidian Audio v1 18


Recommended Posts

Posted

How many clean watts could I actually run to this thing? I know they're rated at 600rms, but I believe they can handle a fair amount of power under the right circumstances. I'm just trying to get this sub to have a greater output than it already does but not fry it. Any info is much appreciated and will be put to good use, thanks!

Sub: 1 18" Obsidian Audio v1

Amp: Alpine MRP-M500 @ 2 ohms

Wire: Belva BAK-02

HU: Pioneer deh-150mp

Polk Audio 6.5's

Polk Audio 4x6's

145.1db

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3493 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...