new start Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 there goin in a 1998 buick regal trying to hit 150 what ever power i need to get there i will send to them
thefourth Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 Need to know max dimensions in the trunk, what amp you plan on using etc. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
new start Posted May 13, 2014 Author Report Posted May 13, 2014 my tape messure is in the work van ill back to you at about 4:00 do you think i need 3k to hit 150 if so thats what ill get also what kind of ohm load im i looking at if these are 3.7 a peice i ordered 2 today
thefourth Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 So D4's I'm guessing? If so run them at 1 ohm. There's so much involved in working towards a 150 ESPECIALLY from the trunk. I don't see you getting 150s on a 3k though. You're going to need some more power. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
new start Posted May 13, 2014 Author Report Posted May 13, 2014 how much power u think im looking at an do you think i could get away with running a 18or 2 15s if i said fuck my back seat
new start Posted May 13, 2014 Author Report Posted May 13, 2014 cancled the 12s just orderedhttp://www.amazon.com/Pair-X-18-D2-X-Series-Subwoofers/dp/B00H9MXMAM
new start Posted May 13, 2014 Author Report Posted May 13, 2014 im gonna sacrafice my back seat to the bass gods hopfully they will be pleased
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.