jarredondo1999 Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 I got these two 15" audioque subs in a trade and was wondering what model could they be? Is there a way to tell? The tinsel are a little different on both of them, don't know if that makes a difference. This is the one with different tinsels.
k3n12ock Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 Audioque? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
iwannabeloud Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 Street Duty SDC2.5http://www.soundqubed.com/Street-Duty-SDC25-12-D4-Subwoofer_p_11.html I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
jarredondo1999 Posted May 13, 2014 Author Report Posted May 13, 2014 Audioque? Yes, Audioque, I think they changed their name to Soundqubed. Street Duty SDC2.5 http://www.soundqubed.com/Street-Duty-SDC25-12-D4-Subwoofer_p_11.html Thanks for the info,
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.